Ink preparation refers to the process of blending one or more inks together and adding certain auxiliary rib materials to suit the printing needs. The ink preparation mainly includes two aspects: on the one hand, the color matching of the ink, and on the other hand, the deployment of the printing ink.
An important criterion for measuring the quality of printed matter is that the color must meet the requirements of the original. For countless colors reflected by any one of the originals, the ink should be identified and recognized first. This needs to be studied from the nature of the color. As mentioned before, the color has three characteristics, namely hue, brightness and saturation, which are called the three properties of color. The identification of any kind of ink color can be distinguished according to the three attributes of the color. Therefore, the theory of the three properties of the ink color is an important basis for correctly recognizing and distinguishing various ink colors, and the integrated color can be correctly analyzed when the ink is formulated. .
(a) The basic knowledge of ink deployment
Ink deployment is a very meticulous technical task. It should be carried out in a dedicated room, mainly to grasp the hue and prevent dust from falling into the ink.
Ink distribution equipment and reference
(1) Ink transfer table: A hard and smooth surface table (or slate) can be used as a work table.
(2) Ink-knife: Two ink-changing knives (preferably one wide and one narrow) can be mixed evenly.
(3) Bench scales, scrapers, scraping paper, and ink cartridges.
(4) Each time the recipe record should record the proportion of each component and multiple additives (5) color table (spectrum)
In addition to the formula, ink samples and proofs should be preserved.
The interior of the room should be kept clean and tidy, and the walls cannot have other bright colors with larger areas. Because the ambient color has a great influence on correct color discrimination. This phenomenon is called color illusion. It is also a kind of gray color block, which is reddish in the green environment and greenish in the red environment. The same piece of color is surrounded by dark colors and it appears to be subdued. The surroundings are all pale, and it looks dark. Therefore, when the ink is dispensed, it is necessary to avoid the influence of the ambient color whether it is the color sample of the original or the ink sample after the ink transfer.
(b) Method of blending spot color inks
For the copying of continuous adjustment manuscripts, it must be obtained by the dot combination method. As for the original manuscripts on the ground, if four-color dots are combined, the difficulty of copying is extremely high, the copying effect is not good, the color blur is not true, and the hue is also prone to deviation. At this time, a variety of spot colors must be prepared in accordance with the manuscript to match the printing. .
1, dark ink deployment
Only three primary colors or the original color ink, without any diluting agent for ink formulation, collectively referred to as the deployment of dark ink. The dark ink is equipped with the following steps:
(1) According to the color forming law of color subtractive method, the original color sample is compared with the chromatogram, and the proportion relationship between the three primary colors in the color sample is determined and the main color and the auxiliary color are discharged.
(2) Choose the same type of three-color ink for backup, fine products can use bright light and dry ink, general products can use resin ink.
(3) After the number of deployments is determined, the ink is then added in descending order according to the deployment ratio. Firstly, collect the main color with the most content, and then collect the auxiliary color with less content, and then divide the auxiliary color ink into the main color ink several times, and mix evenly.
(4) Use a mixture of three primary colors in different proportions to mix brown, false gold, red purple, bronze, olive green and a series of shades ranging from dark to dark. During the deployment process, care must be taken to ensure that the hue is accurate. In addition, it is necessary to master dry oil. Add volume and use different dry oils depending on the hue.
Table 2-2 Color Change Rule of Three Primary Colors Table Primary Color Ratio Additional Hue Color Matching
Primary Color Matching Additional Color Tone Color Matching Three Primary Colors Equal Black (Approx.) Three Primaries Equal To Different Ratio White Inks Different Tones Light Gray Tone Three Primary Colors Different Proportions Various Different Hue Complex Colors Two Primary Colors Equal Standards Inter Color Two Primary Black Inks Hue of any color Hue of any color Black Hue Hue Darken to any color White Hue Saturation of ink Relatively low
Table 2-3 Ink Mixing Table Primary Color Mixing Ratio Hue Hue
Table 2-4 Duplex Ink Mixing Table Primary Color Mixing Ratio Intensity Hue
Table 2-5 Hue and color shift of common inks Name Hue and color shift
Meat Tenderizer, or Meat Mallet, is a hand-powered tool to tenderize slabs of meat in cooking prep. Most commonly, meat tenderizer is a tool that resembles a hammer or mallet made of metal or wood with a short handle and dual heads. One face of the tool is usually flat while the other has rows of pyramid-shaped tenderizers. Tenderizing meat with the mallet softens the fibers, making the meat easier to chew and to digest. It is useful when preparing particularly tough cuts of steak, and works well when broiling or frying the meat.
Meat Hammer,Meat Tenderizer,Meat Tenderizer Hammer,Meat Mallet
V-Boom's Industrial Co.Ltd , http://www.v-booms.com